Olympus CX23 Microscope
The CX23 sets a new standard in educational microscopy for biological applications. Solid, easy to operate and reliable for routine educational users and veterinary lab work. Replaces CX21 and CX22.
- Infinity-corrected Plan Achromat objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil)
- 10X F.N. 18 eyepieces
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity work conditions
- Ultra-smooth, quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Fixed Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, aperture stop position for each objective is clearly marked on the condenser resulting in high-contrast images
- A 6V/20W halogen bulb delivers clear, stable illumination. The built-in aspherical collector lens provides images that are bright and uniformly illuminated over the entire field of view.
- Compact design for easy portability and storage in a typical classroom cabinet
- Built in right hand stage with rackless design, low positioned X,Y controls
- Student proof - The eyepieces, objectives and condenser are all factory attached to the microscope body ensuring that no component is dropped or detached during transportation or regular use
- Warranty: 5 year Parts & Labor / 1 year on electrical
Added to Cart Successfully!