Bionet Oxy9Wave Vet is the successor to the popular Oxy9Vet Pulse Oximeter. This compact rechargable, veterinary pulse oximeter operates up to 20 hours on one charge. SpO2, BPM, SpO2 limit, Level Bar, Heartbeat Wave, Time and Date, and more. Audible alarms sound if SpO2 or pulse are outside the user definable normal limits. *Nellcor Compatibility
- 3.2" Color TFT LCD Display
- Real-time SpO2% and BPM
- Plethmographic Waveform Display
- Portrait and Landscape Display Modes
- 2 Year Warranty
|Model||Description||Price||Add To Cart||Add To Quote|
Multisite SpO2 Sensor
|$159||Add To Cart|
Pulse Oximeter with Multisite SpO2 Sensor
|$620||Add To Cart|
> Click Here For More Information
Note: Sale of this item is restricted to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
The H100B employs EDAN SpO2 technology which has the equivalent performance as the industry leaders’. Its pocket-size design, LCD display, clock, plethysmogram display, trend table and trend graphs make it extremely suitable for spot-checks and ambulatories. Item VE-100B veterinary model includes a lingual/multisite sensor in place of the finger sensor.
- Continuous monitoring handheld pulse oximeter.
- Can be used with a lingual & vet rectal probe simultaneously
- Includes lingual sensor and rectal probe w/ SpO2 & thermistor.
- Excellent low perfusion monitoring
- 12-hour NiCad or continuous AC-powered operation
- Adjustable pulse tone levels
- Pulse: 32-250 BPM / 7.5 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 1.4 (H) in.
- Pitch changes with rise or fall in oxygen saturation
- Adjustable alarm levels for oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Previous alarm settings are recalled from memory
- Output port for data communication to other instruments
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Veterinary Table Top Pulse Oximeter
- High accuracy and stability
- Integrated motion artifact reduction
- Compact, lightweight design w/large LED display
- Programmable alarms w/25-255 bpm range
- Use in spot checking or long term monitoring
- 40 hours of battery operation (100-240v charger base)
- Data transfer to PC for storage or printing
- 72 hours of storage
- 2 Year Warranty
A hand-held pulse oximeter for convenient spot checking. Perfect for the physician's office, hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers and home health care.
- Bright LED displays indicate Oxygen Saturation and Heart Rate
- Bar graph displays Pulse Amplitude and Perfusion Quality
- User-friendly keypad layout
- Unique averaging sequencing technique updates values and provides faster response times
- Accuracy: SpO2: 100 - 70%, ± 2%
- Pulse: 25 - 250 BPM, ± 2 BPM or 2% (whichever is greater)
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with inbuilt-in charger
- 2-year warranty
This economical finger pulse oximeter provides accurate simple measurements for home use. Features include: Large easy to read LED Display; Measuring range for Spo2: 35-99% and pulse rate of 30-254 Beats per Minute; Bar-graph display; Low power indicator and string tether. Two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries included. Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and 1 BMP for Pulse Rate * Auto power off when no finger is in the device for 8 seconds. One year warranty