- Your cart is currently empty.
The Vet-Dop2 is designed for veterinarians to screen for hypertension, to check blood pressure in surgery, to monitor blood flow at the extremities during surgery and to check for intact blood vessels after trauma and before amputation. The non-invasive Doppler technique is the method of choice for fast blood pressures in awake animals weighing less than 15 pounds, especially cats. The Vet-Dop2 also works well on larger breeds and can detect blood flow at the base of the tail in horses“It is almost mandatory that every veterinary practice have the capabilities for blood pressure screening and monitoring. The Doppler is the preferred instrument for obtaining non-invasive, accurate consistent systolic readings in awake dogs and cats. The Vet-Dop technology is so easy to use and represents an essential piece of equipment that every practice should have.” Larry Tilley, DVM, DACVIM (Internal Medicine)
- 9.4 MHz., focused transducer that can be held in place with the finger or thumb while steadying the limb with the same hand, or may be secured to the limb using one of the Velcro straps provided
- A pressure pump and gauge (sphygmomanometer)
- High quality built-in speaker w/ headphones bypass
- instructions and a 19 minute procedural video
- Six cuffs cover limb circumferences from 3.3 to 16.8 cm.
- Advanced low noise microelectronics
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery good for approximately 40 hours between charges.
- One year parts and labor warranty
|Model||Description||Price||Add To Cart||Add To Quote|
Vet-Dop w/ sphygmomanometer, cuff set, stereo headphones, storage pouch, video and instructions
|$1450||Add To Cart|
Ultrasound Gel* (12/3.5 Oz Tubes)
|$50||Add To Cart|
*Recommended for propper contact between Transducer & skin surface)