- High level of accuracy with excellent linearity even at low delivery rates.
- Graphic LCD multi-lingual display features instructions for step-by-step data setting.
- Titration allows delivery rate to be adjusted while program is operating.
- Pump provides choice of entering either a delivery rate or a delivery time for an infusion.
- Adjustable pressure occlusion settings prevent kink related alarms.
- Certified for use with blood and plasma.
- Micro PCA-0.1 to 100ml/hr in .1ml increments. (Max 1000ml volume) Continuous, TPN, Intermittent, Bolus-1 to 500ml/hr in 1ml increments.(Max10000ml volume)
- Alarm for low battery, air in line, occlusion, door open, end program, malfunction, etc
- Available syringe attachment to convert to a syringe pump.
- Available with optional Pulse Oximeter feature.
- UL, CSA, CE Approved
This Baxter volumetric infusion pump features include adjustable occlusion alarm settings. Uses standard Baxter drip sets to avoid needless tubing changes and features automatic piggybacking with secondary flow-rate capability. 1-999 ml/hr Flow-Rate. Rechargeable Back-up Battery. Compact Size 8"W x 5"D x 11"H. Weight - 11 lbs. 2 Month Warranty. (Reconditioned)
This latest generation volumetric infusion pump uses standard Baxter drip sets to avoid needless tubing changes and features automatic piggybacking with secondary flow-rate capability. 1-999 ml/hr Flow-Rate. Rechargeable Back-up Battery. Compact Size 9.5"W x 6"D x 11"H. Weight - 14 lbs. 2 Month Warranty. (Reconditioned)
Call for availability Ambulatory Dual Channel Infusion Pump This 2 channel, multi-protocol infusion pump is the smallest, lightest pump in its class. The BodyGuard 121 Twins offers five programs: Continuous, 25 Steps, TPN, Intermittent and PCA.
- Pole-mountable mains or rechargeable Li-ion battery operated.
- Piston pump mechanism ensures superior accuracy and linearity of infusion even at low delivery rates.
- Post-occlusion Bolus Reduction System prevents false bolus after occlusion.
- Comprehensive range of pump accessories including carry pouch.
- Ultrasonic Air-in-Line Detection and cumulative counter configurable to local protocols.
- Incorporates active & passive safety features that can be configured and locked to prevent change by unauthorized personnel.
Refurbished 6-month warranty parts & labor Features:
- Utilizes standard venous administration sets,(Baxter compatible)
- Upstream and downstream occlusion detection
- Air-in-line detection
- Delivery Rate: 1-999 ml/hr VTBI: 1-9,999 ml/hr
- Automatic restart after an occlusion clears and hardware based free-flow protection
- Each channel works independently of the other
The VIP-100 Micro-Pump is an adjustable rate ambulatory syringe pump for the continuous and accurate infusion of various drugs in Veterinary Medicine.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to affix to animal
- Simple up/down flow rate setting.(0.1 ml increments)
- Safety system with dual micro-controller runs continuous self-tests
- Suitable for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intramuscular and portal vein infusions.
- Accepts most common disposable syringes from 2.5ml up to 35ml
- Adjusts from 00.1 to 99.9mm/h giving delivery time from 30 minutes to 600 hours per syringe
- Uses standard AAA alkaline batteries which will last for 2-3 months or more than 70 infusions
- LCD clearly displays flow rate information and alarm identification.
- Includes a convenient ml/hr to mm/hr conversion table for most common syringes.
- Each pump comes complete with shoulder holster for ambulatory use, plastic carrying case, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
- Dims: 165 x 40 x 23 mm / Wt: 190 g w/batteries
- Accuracy:± 2%
- 00,1 – 99.9 mm/HR, for 30 min up to 600 hr infusion
- 50 ml syringes 0.1 up to 65 ml/hr step 0,1
- 20ml syringes 0.1 up to 28 ml/hr step 0,03 v10 ml syringes 0.1 up to16 ml/hr step 0,02
- 5ml syringes 0.1 up to 11 ml/hr step 0,01
- Occlusion & System failure (audible - visual)
- Low & Dead Battery 7 End of travel (audible – visual alarm)
- ISO 9001 / EN 46001/ISO 13845 (SGS UK Ltd)
Example Flow Rates (NE-1000)
|Syringe Size (cc)||Maximum Rate (mL/hr)||Minimum Rate (µL/hr)|