Veterinary Induction Chambers
- Constructed of impact resistant Lexan
- Includes Hook up adapter hose
- Includes convenient divider panel
- Allows for up to four different chamber sizes within one unit: 18" x 9" x 9" /12" x 9" x 9"/6" x 9" x 9"
- Weight - 10 pounds
- Available in 18.5 Liter, 5.25 Liter, and 1.5 Liter sizes (Approximate)
- Constructed of .22" (5.6mm) impact resistant acrylic
- Inlet port accept 22mm breathing tube or 15mm connector
- Outlet port accept standard 19mm scavenging tube or 15mm connector
- Sliding self-locking top has stops to prevent unintentional lid removal
- Scratch resistant feet
- Includes hook-up kit to connect to system
- Manufactured of strong shatter resistant plastic (not brittle acrylic).
- Tight sealing lid for increased staff safety and prevention of gas loss.
- Removable chamber dividers accommodate different size animals.
- Strong bolt on hinges - No more broken glue-on hinges.
- Good visibility for monitoring patients during induction.
- "A Better Quality Rugged Unit"
Rigid small and large canine masks feature replaceable rubber diaphragm. Feline masks are designed with pliable soft vinyl.