VetPro Veterinary Syringe Pump
The VIP-100 Micro-Pump is an adjustable rate ambulatory syringe pump for the continuous and accurate infusion of various drugs in Veterinary Medicine.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to affix to animal
- Simple up/down flow rate setting.(0.1 ml increments)
- Safety system with dual micro-controller runs continuous self-tests
- Suitable for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intramuscular and portal vein infusions.
- Accepts most common disposable syringes from 2.5ml up to 35ml
- Adjusts from 00.1 to 99.9mm/h giving delivery time from 30 minutes to 600 hours per syringe
- Uses standard AAA alkaline batteries which will last for 2-3 months or more than 70 infusions
- LCD clearly displays flow rate information and alarm identification.
- Includes a convenient ml/hr to mm/hr conversion table for most common syringes.
- Each pump comes complete with shoulder holster for ambulatory use, plastic carrying case, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
- Dims: 165 x 40 x 23 mm / Wt: 190 g w/batteries
- Accuracy:± 2%
- 00,1 – 99.9 mm/HR, for 30 min up to 600 hr infusion
- 50 ml syringes 0.1 up to 65 ml/hr step 0,1
- 20ml syringes 0.1 up to 28 ml/hr step 0,03 v10 ml syringes 0.1 up to16 ml/hr step 0,02
- 5ml syringes 0.1 up to 11 ml/hr step 0,01
- Occlusion & System failure (audible - visual)
- Low & Dead Battery 7 End of travel (audible – visual alarm)
- ISO 9001 / EN 46001/ISO 13845 (SGS UK Ltd)
Added to Cart Successfully!