3.5 V Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- LED provides light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
Added to Cart Successfully!