The Pro-Care 27 Intensive Care Cage has been proven in years of actual use in
veterinary hospitals, emergency clinics, teaching hospitals, research facilities
and zoos all over the world. The Pro-Care 27 allows you to not only provide
better care to your patients with prescription oxygen and nebulization. The
oxygen system safely and accurately delivers pre-heated oxygen to the patient,
and a capture door helps insure the gentlest, safest handling for both the
patient and handler. Additional features include easy to clean surfaces with
radiused corners, lift off doors that lay flat to wash, and measured cups for
- Oxygen Supply-Maximum 50 PSIG with Preheat
- Humidity Sensor, Solid-State Digital
- Double Wall, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Thermostat-Solid State Digital, LED Display
- Adjustable from 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C) Radiant Heat
- Selectable for Set-Point Temperature or Cage Ambient Temperature
- 115 VAC 60 Hz Overload Protected
- 230 VAC Supplied with step down transformer
- 5.5 cu. ft. interior
- Flowmeter: Adjustable from 1.0 to 12.0 LPM
- Overall Dimensions: 27.75" W x 28" H x 25" D
- Inside Front Dimensions: 20.75" W x 24" H x 22"D
- Includes 2 Feeding Cups, Removable Perches, Nebulizer
Shipping:100 lbs 29x29x46
Model 912-010|| Pro-Care 27-120V ||$3,852.00|
Model 912-011|| Pro-Care 27-230V ||$3,975.00|
Model 912-011C|| Pro-Care 27-230V Celcius ||$3,891.00|
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT/INCUBATOR
Ideal for birds and other exotics. The temperature is
maintained between ambient and 97 Degree F with 3 safety limit systems.
Humidity is controlled by adjusting vents and water tray. Large sliding
front and top door provides easy access. Durable acrylic housing in
hospital white. Solid state heating console with electrostatic filtering
system is easily removable to allow total disinfection. Easily adaptable
to Nebulizer systems.|
Model 100E|| Standard; Inside Dims 24" x 12" x 12" Digital display ||$1,645.00|
Model 200E|| Large; Inside Dims 23-3/4" x 17.5" x 16-3/4" Digital Display ||$1,985.00|
BOEKEL LABORATORY INCUBATORS
14 1/2"W x 12"D x 10 1/2"H - .8 cu. ft. Chamber/Includes one adjustable shelf and bottom
shelf/Acrylic door/Pilot Light, analog control and thermometer/Max. Temp. 60C
13 1/2"W x 13 1/2"D x 13 1/2"H - 1.4 cu. ft. Chamber/Includes 2 removable shelves, analog control and thermometer/Max. Temp. 90C
11 1/2"W x 12"D x 10 1/2"H - .8 cu. ft. Chamber/LCD Display/Includes one adjustable shelf, bottom shelf/Metal opaque door/Max. Temp. 60C
Microplate Incubator 7 1/4"W x 5 1/4"D x 5 3/4"H - .1 cu. ft. Chamber/Max. Temp. 42C
The Compact S84 pictured with 2 automatic turning trays, automatic
humidity control and cool down timer.
Compact S84 with Digital Display|
The Compact S84 pictured with digital display, 2 automatic turning
trays automatic humidity control and cool down timer.
Model 8012|| S84 HATCHER 84 CHICKEN EGGS CAPACITY ||$2192.00|
Model 8014|| S84 + 2AUTO.TRAYS+ HUM. CONTROL ||$2422.00|
Model 8903|| CAPILLARY THERMOMETER ||$77.00|
Model 8904|| HAIR HYGROMETER ||$36.00|
Model 8014/01/02|| S84 W/ DIGITAL HYGROMETER ||$3276.00|
Model 8014/01/02/09|| S84 W/DIGITAL HYGROMETER & COOL DOWN TIMER ||$3346.00|
Model 9020|| LED-DIGITAL THERMOMETER ||$245.50|
Model 9021|| LED-DIGITAL HYGROMETER ||$400.00|
The BSS 160 pictured has 4 automatic turning trays, automatic humidity and cool
down timer. It also has the optional digital temperature module. (The standard
unit comes with capillary thermometer, but optional digital temperature and
humidity modules can be ordered) .
Model 8103|| BSS 160 Incubator as pictured ||$3019.00|
The BSS 300 pictured comes with 7 automatic turning trays, automatic humidity,
digital thermometers and cool down timer.
Model 8203|| BSS 300 Incubator as pictured ||$3641.00|
Basic Equipment for BSS 160 & 300 includes:
- Electronic regulation of temperature, high precision.
- Circulating air system for optimum temperature distribution.
- Turnable trays with rollers, adjustable to size of eggs.
- Egg trays with rollers, 42 eggs per tray.
- Filter for dust and one extra filter.
- Electronic thermostat and manual safety thermostat, for additional protection.
- Removable door for easy access to incubator.
- Fresh air regulation with stainless rosette or aluminum slide.
- 220 Volt. Step up transformer needed.
- Angle thermometer and hair hygrometer.
*NOTE: To protect your eggs, we strongly recommend purchasing a spare
- Automatic determination of turning intervals and degree of turning by pressing tabs on timer.
- Automatic Humidity, adjustable from 40% to 100%, w/4.5 liter water reservoir
- Cooling timer.( With heater off, the fan circulates air and after the cooling phase, incubation temperature is reached again).
- Digital thermometer and digital hygrometer with LED display.
To Order Call Toll Free 800-780-5266 - 9:30AM to 5:00PM EST
Or Fax Your Order To 954-340-2457 - 24 Hours A Day
(Local And Export Call 954-345-3990)
Paragon Medical P.O. Box 770187 Coral Springs, Florida 33077
Go To Top
Anesthesia Machines: Veterinary |
Dental Equipment |
Instrument Tables |
IV Pumps |
IV Stands |
Lighting-Surgical & Exam |
Patient Monitors |
Pulse Oximeters |
Rescue Knives |
Scrub Sinks |
Suction Pumps |
Tables & Tubs |
Ultrasonic Cleaners |
Used Equipment |
Warming Blankets |
X-Ray Accessories |
All contents Copyright 2014 by Paragon Medical Supply, Inc. Any information on this website may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without prior written permission.