Bionet BM1Vet Monitor
Compact and lightweight, the BM1Vet features SpO2 and NIBP, with optional Temperature and EtCO2 with 4.3" color TFT LCD in a compact package that weighs less than 2.5lbs!
- Designed specifically for monitoring all sizes and types of animals, exotics to equine
- SpO2, NIBP, Temperature and EtCO2
- EtCO2 Ready: can add plug and play Mainstream or Sidestream EtCO2
- Individual sweep speed setting for each parameter
- Remembers your settings
- Touch wheel navigation
- Accurate Blood Pressure even on cats
- Up to 4.5 hours of battery life
- Quick release IV pole mount
- 128 hours of trend data stored
- Includes B-Link software to transfer results to your Windows based computer
- Industry's longest warranty - 4 Years!
Added to Cart Successfully!