VetPro Veterinary Infusion Pump
- High level of accuracy with excellent linearity even at low delivery rates.
- Graphic LCD multi-lingual display features instructions for step-by-step
- Titration allows delivery rate to be adjusted while program is operating.
- Pump provides choice of entering either a delivery rate or a delivery time
for an infusion.
- Adjustable pressure occlusion settings prevent kink related alarms.
- Certified for use with blood and plasma.
- Micro PCA-0.1 to 100ml/hr in .1ml increments. (Max 1000ml volume)
Continuous, TPN, Intermittent, Bolus-1 to 500ml/hr in 1ml
- Alarm for low battery, air in line, occlusion, door open, end program,
- Available syringe attachment to convert to a syringe pump.
- Available with optional Pulse Oximeter feature.
- UL, CSA, CE Approved
Model J-1097|| Veterinary Infusion Pump ||$1,260.00|
BAXTER FLO-GARD 6201 IV-PUMP
This Baxter volumetric infusion pump features include adjustable occlusion alarm settings. Uses standard Baxter drip sets to avoid needless tubing changes and features automatic piggybacking with secondary flow-rate capability. 1-999 ml/hr Flow-Rate. Rechargeable Back-up Battery. Compact Size 8"W x 5"D x 11"H. Weight - 11 lbs. 2 Month Warranty. (Reconditioned)
BAXTER FLO-GARD 6200 IV-PUMP
This latest generation volumetric infusion pump uses standard Baxter drip sets to avoid needless tubing changes and features automatic piggybacking with secondary flow-rate capability. 1-999 ml/hr Flow-Rate.
Rechargeable Back-up Battery. Compact Size 9.5"W x 6"D x 11"H. Weight - 14 lbs. 2 Month Warranty. (Reconditioned)
VetPro Twin IV Pump
Ambulatory Dual Channel Infusion Pump
This 2 channel, multi-protocol infusion pump is the smallest, lightest pump in its class. The BodyGuard 121 Twins offers five programs: Continuous, 25 Steps, TPN, Intermittent and PCA.
- Pole-mountable mains or rechargeable Li-ion battery operated.
- Piston pump mechanism ensures superior accuracy and linearity of infusion even at low delivery rates.
- Post-occlusion Bolus Reduction System prevents false bolus after occlusion.
- Comprehensive range of pump accessories including carry pouch.
- Ultrasonic Air-in-Line Detection and cumulative counter configurable to local protocols.
- Incorporates active & passive safety features that can be configured and locked to prevent change by unauthorized personnel.
Model 1098|| Veterinary Dual Infusion Pump ||$2,530.00|
DUAL CHANNEL 6300 IV-PUMP
Refurbished 6-month warranty parts & labor
Dimensions- 13'' W x 8.3'' D x 11.4'' H Weight: 18 lbs
- Utilizes standard venous administration sets,(Baxter compatible)
- Upstream and downstream occlusion detection
- Air-in-line detection
- Delivery Rate:
1-999 ml/hr VTBI: 1-9,999 ml/hr
- Automatic restart after an occlusion clears and hardware based free-flow protection
- Each channel works independently of the other
NE-300 Just InfusionÖ Syringe Pump
Just the features that you want, and none that you don't want to pay for.
- Holds small or big syringes up to 60 mL
- Pumps continuously until you stop the pump
- Infusion rate can be changed while pumping
- Remembers previous settings on power up
- Syringe purge mode
- Displays total volume dispensed in mL or ÁL units
- Maximum pumping rate of 1500 mL/hr with a 60 mL syringe
- Precise reproducible flow rates
- Selectable infusion rates units: mL/hr, ÁL/hr, mL/min, ÁL/min
- Pictured Syringe is for Demonstration purposes only.
- Power failure mode allows pump to continue pumping after a reset
- Infuses Only! Does not withdraw, volume target, have computer interface or have programmability
- Not for clinical use on humans
Model NE-300||Manual Veterinary Syringe Pump ||$275.00|
VetPro Veterinary Syringe Pump
The VIP-100 Micro-Pump is an adjustable rate ambulatory syringe pump for the continuous and accurate infusion of various drugs in Veterinary Medicine.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to affix to animal
- Simple up/down flow rate setting.(0.1 ml increments)
- Safety system with dual micro-controller runs continuous self-tests
- Suitable for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intramuscular and portal vein infusions.
- Accepts most common disposable syringes from 2.5ml up to 35ml
- Adjusts from 00.1 to 99.9mm/h giving delivery time from 30 minutes to 600 hours per syringe
- Uses standard AAA alkaline batteries which will last for 2-3 months or more than 70 infusions
- LCD clearly displays flow rate information and alarm identification.
- Includes a convenient ml/hr to mm/hr conversion table for most common syringes.
- Each pump comes complete with shoulder holster for ambulatory use, plastic carrying case, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
- Dims: 165 x 40 x 23 mm / Wt: 190 g w/batteries
- Accuracy:▒ 2%
- 00,1 ľ 99.9 mm/HR, for 30 min up to 600 hr infusion
- 50 ml syringes 0.1 up to 65 ml/hr step 0,1
- 20ml syringes 0.1 up to 28 ml/hr step 0,03 v10 ml syringes 0.1 up to16 ml/hr step 0,02
- 5ml syringes 0.1 up to 11 ml/hr step 0,01
- Occlusion & System failure (audible - visual)
- Low & Dead Battery 7 End of travel (audible ľ visual alarm)
- ISO 9001 / EN 46001/ISO 13845 (SGS UK Ltd)
MODEL J-1096|| Veterinary Syringe Pump ||$1366.00|
NE-1000 Programmable Syringe Pump
- Holds 1 Syringe up to 60 cc*
- Infusion rates from 0.73 ÁL/hr ( 1 cc syringe) to 2100 ml/hr (60 cc syringe)
- Easy-to-use programmable keypad interface
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4" x 8 3/4"
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes sold separately
- Using 2 NE-1000 pumps attached with a cable, one pump will infuse while the other pump refills or have simultaneous infusion
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1% / Motor stall detection
- Two year warranty & lifetime technical support
Model NE-1000|| Programmable Syringe Pump ||$750.00|
** Flow Rate chart below
Continuous Infusion Dual Syringe Pump
With this system you have three pumps in one at a price that is less than any push/pull or emulsification syringe pump you can get from the competition. The Dual System allows two pumps to talk to one another through a cable. This allows the flexibility for the pumps to perform either continuous flow(push/pull), emulsification or independently at any time
- Holds 2 syringes up to 60 cc
- Continuous infusion mode allows one pump to infuse as other withdraws
- Dual pump mode allows for simultaneous operation with one pump mirroring the second pump
- Infusion rates from 0.73 ÁL/hr ( 1 cc syringe) to 2100 ml/hr (60 cc syringe)
- Available in Higher Pressure (Dual NE-1010) and Double Syringe (Dual NE-4000)versions. (Any two of the same syringe pumps in the NE-1000 Family of Syringe Pumps can talk to each other and be a Dual System. Any system you want to create will cost the price of the two pumps individually plus $10 for the dual cable.
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Dual Pump Plumbing Kit, the syringes and plumbing seen in picture,
- Utilizes specialized dual pump sync cable kit to synchronize both pumps, a command on one pump will update the other on the fly.
- Includes: 2 NE-1000 programmable single syringe pumps, sync cable kit, two manuals, and two power supplies
- Disconnect the cable kit and you have two independent syringe pumps
Model DUAL-NE-1000|| Dual Syringe Pump ||$1510.00|
Example Flow Rates (NE-1000)
|Syringe Size (cc)|| Maximum Rate (mL/hr)|| Minimum Rate (ÁL/hr)
|0.5 ÁL|| 25.49|| 0.001
|1 mL|| 53.09|| 0.73
|3|| 192.5|| 2.646
|5|| 406.1|| 5.581
|10 ||600|| 8.244
|20|| 975.8|| 13.41
|30 ||1282 ||17.63
|60|| 2120 ||29.13
To Order Call Toll Free 800-780-5266 - 9:30AM to 5:00PM EST
Or Fax Your Order To 954-340-2457 - 24 Hours A Day
(Local And Export Call 954-345-3990)
Paragon Medical P.O. Box 770187 Coral Springs, Florida 33077
Go To Top
Anesthesia Machines: Veterinary |
Dental Equipment |
Instrument Tables |
IV Pumps |
IV Stands |
Lighting-Surgical & Exam |
Patient Monitors |
Pulse Oximeters |
Rescue Knives |
Scrub Sinks |
Suction Pumps |
Tables & Tubs |
Ultrasonic Cleaners |
Used Equipment |
Warming Blankets |
X-Ray Accessories |
All contents Copyright 2014 by Paragon Medical Supply, Inc. Any information on this website may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without prior written permission.